The McDonald Family Blog

I am trying to create a blog to share pictures and stories about our family. So many fun and memorable things happen everyday. I decided that I needed to have a quick way to share ideas, before thay are forgotten. I hope you enjoy!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Paul and Nicole Tie the Knot

Paul and Nicole finally got hitched.  The big day was September 9, 2011.  The wedding was in Lima, OH and a beautiful park and the reception was in Downtown Lima.  The day was full of excited (even a trip to the ER for Katelyn...nasty bees)!  Caroline and Katelyn had so much fun dancing all by themselves:)


The Rehearsal Dinner.  I decided that I would need to put candy in the flower girl baskets to keep the girls up front and it worked like a charm!



 Pics before the wedding!

 My dancing QUEEN!  Caroline

Somebody had too much fun! Both Caroline and Drake crashed at the table before the wedding was over!  A good time was had by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment