The McDonald Family Blog

I am trying to create a blog to share pictures and stories about our family. So many fun and memorable things happen everyday. I decided that I needed to have a quick way to share ideas, before thay are forgotten. I hope you enjoy!

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Tractor Day at Kensington

We had a lot of fun at the Kensington Farm Center with the Grant Family.

This was so funny... 30 + 18month-3years olds listening to a story.  Our 3 sat still while everyine else was VERY busy.



Waiting for the hayride!

While the "big kids" were on the hayride.  Kristen, Katelyn and I went into the barn to see the newly born baby animals.  Katelyn honked like a goose at ALL of the animals and tried to climb in with the pigs.  She did get really mad when the piglets tried to chew on her shoes!


Tractor Craft

No comments:

Post a Comment